If a pure credit rating report is not sufficient, we also offer a comprehensive company analysis. It represents the ideal product to generate far-reaching insights into the status of your business in relation to profitability, assets, and finances.
A company analysis includes the following components:
- Analysis of the economic situation
- Balance sheet and income variance analysis compared to the previous year
- Ratio analysis of balance sheet and profit and loss statement
- Cash flow statement based on DRS (German Accounting Standards)
- Standard reports prepared and presented in a graphical format
- Creation of a PowerPoint presentation setting out the economic situation
- Information relating to the probability of insolvency over the last few years
- Insolvency forecast using the Leker method
- Extensive, detailed report into the economic situation
- Support in preparing for a credit rating
- Analysis of the situation from six German lenders
- Online submission of final data to German lenders
- Bank rating report.