Certified, specialist consultancy and advice for the healthcare market
In addition to his activities as an auditor and tax advisor, our chief executive, Matthias Keil, has been a certified Specialist Healthcare Advisor (DStV e.V.) since 23 October 2017.
This advanced qualification, which he obtained through the German Association of Tax Advisers (DStV e.V.), qualifies him to provide comprehensive advice to clients from the healthcare sector, such as doctors, dentists, pharmacists and all other service providers in the sector. Naturally, this specialism includes the specific taxation and business requirements of the relevant sectors.
The specialist consultancy covers a range of topics, including the following:
- The German healthcare system, law governing the professions, admission to the professions, fee systems, billing and audit
Medical malpractice law
Laws governing practice rental agreements
Employment law and HR management
- Specific care structures and structuring of medical practices
Integrated care, family doctor models, selective care contracts
Legal status, contract structures
Shared professional arrangements
Shared organisational structures
- Tax law for the medical sector
- Transferring, and restructuring medical practices (legal and taxation effects)
- Controlling, quality management, reorganisation and business administration and medical practices and other healthcare service providers
- Advising healthcare and treatment providers
The knowledge provided by the specialist, advanced qualification is maintained through an annual requirement of at least ten hours’ continuous professional development, delivered at an accredited professional education facility.